- This event has passed.
Initiates of Mani
December 2, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$75
The Alchemy of Transforming Evil Into Good
Gene Ang, Ph.D.
This workshop is an initiation class meant to help people remember their connection to the spiritual stream, started by the Being know at various times as Mani, Manu, or Melchizedek. The Manichaeism stream is known as a redemptive stream and initiates of this lineage have dedicated their lifetimes towards transforming evil into good through love.
During this event there will be 3 main activities. The first will be an in-depth discussion of the stream of Manichaeism and how it fits into your spiritual path in the modern age and beyond. The second part is an activation calling upon the Spiritual Hierarchy and in particular the spiritual being of Mani to make a connection to this spiritual stream and to dedicate our mission towards helping humanity through the transmutation of evil into good. The third part of the evening is a meditation in which this connection is strengthened in our column of energy through focus and will.
Highlights of the program include:
- A discussion of the different Ages of the Archangels and how we are currently in the Age of the Archangel Michael and moving towards the Age of the Archangel Oriphiel. What benefits, trends, and expectations occur in these different Archangelic ages.
- What forms of hindering spirits and thought forms need to be transmuted on the path of Mani initiates.
- What are the various spiritual streams of initiates associated with thinking, feeling, and willing? Determining which stream is yours.
- How our spiritual structure determines our destiny. How to change this structure and thereby change our destiny.
- An invocation and activation to the Spiritual Hierarchy and the high initiate Mani to help connect us to this stream of loving transmutation
- A meditation to connect to the Angelic Hierarchy and Mani through the Pillar of Light running through the central core of our energy body.
- What parts of the energy field make connections to high spiritual beings.
- How spiritual beings communicate through rapid downloads of information into our field and how to unpack this information accurately and effectively.
- How group formation works through resonance and how groups of initiates can communicate to each other from an advanced state of awareness through the group’s morphic field.
- The question of evil and how it is to be transformed into good through love.
- Where is your spiritual stream’s recognition symbol located in your energy field.
- A discussion of the Fifth Moral Ether- a specific energy created by humanity through self-less service.
Please bring pens, pencil, notebook, eye covering, yoga mat, meditation cushion, blanket, and/or pillow for the evening activities as needed. A mp3 recording of the meditation and activation are part of the program.
Mani & Rudolf Steiner: Manichaeism, Anthroposophy, and Their Meeting in the Future by Christine Gruwez
The Battle for the Soul by Bernard Lievegoed
Michael and the Two-Horned Beast: the Challenge of Evil Today in the Light of Rudolf Steiner’s Science of the Spirit by Bernard Nesfield-Cookson
The Transformation of Evil and the Subterranean Spheres of the Earth by Sigismund Von Gleich
About Gene Ang
Gene Ang, Ph.D. received his BA from Stanford in Human Biology and Philosophy/Religious Studies, and his PhD in Neurobiology at Yale University. His seminars focus on the integration of science, spirituality, and healing. Most of his work centers around the use of subtle energy to help align the subtle energy body, its channels, meridians, and energy centers to help restore balance and harmony so that healing can occur whether it is physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual.