- This event has passed.
Arcturian Healing Method – Level 3: The Arcturian Platform
November 5, 2016 @ 9:00 am - November 6, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$450
With Gene Ang, Ph.D.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A TWO-DAY WORKSHOP
Saturday, November 5 and Sunday, November 6
9 AM to 5 PM on both days
Course requirement: Arcturian Healing Method Level 1 and Level 2
The overarching purpose of the Arcturian Healing Method is compassion and service. The level 3 of the Arcturian Healing Method works on two levels. The first level is a number of transmissions, meditations, and knowledge meant to increase participants healing abilities through building one’s energetic structure. In particular, this involves building the Arcturian Platform: the 3 transpersonal chakras above and below the body and their linkage to the chakras in the body. The second level is the capacity to merge the Arcturian space of consciousness and energy (the Arcturian dimension) with this dimension for rapid healing and transformation.
Below is a description of the tools and energies learned at this level.
- Arcturian Platform Meditation – learn to increase one’s healing abilities by developing the energetic structure in one’s energy field. This daily meditation will build the energy centers within the body as well as the centers above and below the body. All energy tools in Level 3 are accessed from the Arcturian Platform energy structure.
- Arcturian Templates – learn how to use templates to balance and center various disorders. These include depression, power loss, cancer, autoimmune disorders, brain balancing, poverty consciousness, and fatigue.
- Arcturian Dimensional Bridge (ADB) – create a full transfer of the Arcturian Dimension into your client’s system and environment during a healing session. This merging of dimensions allows for rapid changes and healings to occur.
- Arcturian Temple Formation – use the Arcturian Dimensional Bridge to create permanent etheric structures in a location that allow the merging of the two dimensions.
- Arcturian Crystalline Transmissions – the training consists of three 45 minute transmissions which build the head, the heart, and the belly centers; build the Arcturian Platform (3 centers above and below the body); and allow the capacity to transmit the new energies encoded in Level 3.
- Arcturian Stuctural Brain Balancing – learn the precise neuroanatomy and energy transmission to balance and center various areas in the brain.
- Arcturian Earth Energies – access deep healing energies from the earth sphere. Access comes in using the energy centers below the body and the Crystalline Transmissions in this level.
- Arcturian Dragons – access, train, and heal with the spiritual beings know as Arcturian Dragons. Increase your wisdom and healing power due to this interaction.
The Arcturian Healing Method is not meant to replace conventional medicine and advice from you personal physician. Gene Ang is not a medical doctor and makes no claims, promises, or guarantees; and is neither diagnosing nor treating specific health issues or challenges. This modality should be used in conjunction with regular medical care.
About Gene Ang
Gene Ang, Ph.D. has a healing practice based in Thousand Oaks,California and sees clients for Reconnective Healing, the Reconnection, Pranic Healing, Vortex Healing, and Shamanic Healing. In addition, he teaches a number of seminars that focus on the integration of science, spirituality, and healing. Gene travels around the United States facilitating healing sessions and workshops.
Gene received his BA from Stanford in Human Biology and Philosophy/ Religious Studies, and was formally trained as a Neurobiologist at Yale where he earned his doctorate in basic mechanisms of how the brain develops followed by a post-doctoral fellowship on how ultrasound can affect the developing cerebral cortex.
After his post-doctoral fellowship, Gene decided to step into the role of a facilitator of healing in order to directly interact with helping people.
Most of his work centers around the use of subtle energy to help align the subtle energy body, its channels, meridians, and energy centers to help restore balance and harmony so that healing can occur whether it be physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual.
Gene doesn’t see himself as the healer but simply as part of the interconnectedness that occurs when facilitator, client, and Source/Love/God interact to bring healing forth. He sees his teaching engagements and seminars as an extension of this interaction that occurs on multiple dimensions to bring wholeness and understanding to all involved.